I had heard many outstanding reviews about the Stealth Hawk Pro an helicopter drone with camera, so I decided that it was time that I checked it out for myself.
Along with that, I had been searching for a nice little helicopter drone with camera that I could play around with my son.
It is safe to say that I am delighted that I decided to try out the Stealth Hawk Pro.
What is the helicopter drone with camera?
The Stealth Hawk Pro is a helicopter drone that advertises to be easy to maneuver. It works with four rotor blades, two of which are primary and two are auxiliary.
It has a build made of resistant materials, so a few hits harm it at all. It also has a camera so you can record with it while you fly it. It is also relatively small for a helicopter drone, but this proved to be advantageous for me.
My experience with this helicopter drone with camera has been nothing but advantageous.
From the moment I opened up the package, I was drawn toward its compact yet sleek look. I immediately called my son, and we took it for a spin.
Since it was our first time using it, we assumed that it would get busted quickly. However, to our surprise, it resisted many of our hits and hardly had any damage to it at all.
Along with this, the built-in sensors do wonder by avoiding collisions as frequently as possible.
Of course, we also had to try out the camera too. So we turned it on and flew it around.
To my surprise, the quality of the camera was phenomenal, even for the small price that I paid for the whole thing.
Moreover, throughout our time flying it, I wasn’t distracted by any loud buzzing sounds, and my wife, who was gardening nearby, didn’t complain about any noise either.
It has literally been a great bonding experience for my son and me. We go out and fly it at least twice a week now, and I couldn’t be happier with this purchase.
There’s not a lot to it, which makes it even more fascinating. Here are some of the specifics:
- The size is around 230mm x 80mm.
- Gravity sensors are inclusive in the system.
- The R/C distance can go to about 100 meters.
- The battery is of a high capacity 3.7V 600mAH Li-PO Battery. This battery could last over 15 minutes.
- It includes a built-in camera.
It also comes with the following additional components:
- The control pad.
- A drone pouch is provided to protect your drone when it is not in use.
- An instruction manual which it is best to read before trying to fly it.
- A USB cord to charge your drone.
If I were to delve into the benefits of this helicopter drone with camera, there are too many to mention. However, here is the best summary I could come up with:
- It is simple to control it with the RF remote. Even my son, who is ten years old, figured it out quickly. It is always stable and precise.
- It can fly for over 15 minutes, and it uses many different types of flight modes.
- The landings are always safe, thanks to the intelligent battery management system.
- It is compact, which helps greatly in its portability. We always take it out on family evenings to parks.
- With its resistive solid build, it can take on many harsh conditions.
- It does not emit a loud sound.
- The camera is great. It is an optical flow positioning camera of the best quality and provides live video streaming.
- It is straightforward to charge because it uses a standard micro USB.
- It has a very stylish look.
- Compared to other models, it is much more affordable.
Who would I recommend this to?
I had a wonderful experience with this Rc helicopter drone.
From the moment I took it out for its first spin to the times I occasionally sneak it out of my son’s room when he isn’t at home, it has never failed me. Both of us have a lot of fun with it and can never have enough fun.
I also appreciate how it lasts around 15 minutes, so my son has time for his homework as well.
If I had to recommend it to anyone, I would.
No matter your age or gender, you can have a lot of fun with the Stealth Hawk Pro.
It is a great way to give yourself a 15-minute break and get your mandatory time out in fresh air.
Whether you would have a great bonding time with your kids, want to experiment with photography, or anything at all, if you’ve got a reason to buy a drone, this is probably the one for you!
What you will receive: